About St Peter's Village Hall, Paekākāriki
Corner of Annes Street and Beach Road, Paekākāriki.
St Peter's Village Hall is a much loved community venue. It was built in 1918 by the Anglican Church and has been used by the Church and the community ever since. In 2007 the Church sold the hall to the community and it is now administered by the Paekākāriki Community Trust.